EYFS, KS1, KS2 - Primary
KS3, KS4 - Secondary
Curriculum Support @ KS1 & 2
- Primary school music ‘Health Check’
- Primary school ‘Singing Plan’
- Annual Charanga Licence (Only available through the school Hub Membership scheme) Supplied by Charanga
- Annual Music Express licence (Only available through the school Hub Membership scheme) Supplied by Music Express
- KS1&2 Voice Festivals (supporting your singing strategy)
Curriculum Support @ KS3 & 4
- Annual Focus on Sound licence (Only available though the school Hub Membership scheme)
- Annual GCSE workshop and presentation delivered by Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
- Annual Vocal workshop delivered by JTP Trust
Special Schools Personalised programme
A part of our Inclusion Strategy
Delivered by Swindon Music Service and its partner IPSUM
Inclusion is a one-term programme (5 sessions) to introduce children to music learning. It is designed to be taught by specialist music tutors alongside a class teacher or teacher assistant.
The programme offer schools the opportunity to book a visit of a music specialist to work with a small group of SEND children. Due to their popularity they are usually limited to five sessions of 45-minute per year, per school. They are very much ‘hand-on’ practical sessions tailored to the needs of your group. This opportunity is not limited to special school. It is also available to schools that heave an SEND unit or identified group of SEND children within school.
IPSUM offers help address issues such as mental, psychological and emotional health: loneliness and isolation: increase self-esteem, encourage an active lifestyle: and to help promote positive change.