Become a hub Partner
Welcome to Make Music Swindon Hub Partnership
We work with local music delivery partners to form a relationship that benefits and suits the needs of your organisation and the community.
Your benefits include:
- A welcome pack outlining the current funding opportunities that will be available to your organisation
- The opportunity to send a representative to be a member of the Hub’s Advisory Panel
- The opportunity to market your services on the Hub’s website
- Publish your events on the Hub’s website
- Submitting articles to the schools’ eNewsletter
- Get access to information, networking and training
Ways to get involved
Local Partner organisations are committed to working together to support the goals and aims of the Hub and the National Plan, for the benefit of the children and young people of Swindon.
How to make the most of MMS marketing opportunities
- Sign up to one of our enews so you can keep informed of news and opportunities via the Hub.
- Let us know about what you offer for children & young people, including news/dates for classes, workshops, groups, services and other opportunities by:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-news/press list
- Contacting us with news and events for the Hub website
We will be issuing a termly general eBulletins (which goes to schools)
- Let us know your stories and anecdotes, and any evidence of your impact always on the lookout for ways to advocate the value and impact of music
- Help us to map music education in the borough
- Help us be consistent in the way we all describe the Hub. The basic wording we use is: together organisations and individuals across the borough, including schools, to help more young people enjoy the wide-ranging benefits of learning and making music.
- Use the Hub logo and descriptive copy appropriately to show your support of and involvement in the Hub, and to advocate music education in the borough
Contact us if you would like to join!